PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ALL OUR PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS
This little centrifuge is just what you need if you are looking to clean a large amount of concentrates. Within 13 minutes, you will have one full 5 gallon bucket reduced to just under one cup of heavy material. This material you will then either pan out or you can run it over a Miller Table to recovery all your fine gold. Of course, as with any centrifuge, you will not have 100% recovery from the first run, but I'd say about 95-98% would be a good estimate as our testing has come to show. The more you classify and separate any black sands from your cons, the better results you will see as well. But this step is not necessary to still see optimal results.
• Unit is 12"x12"x12"
• Features a 6" Centrigul Cone & 6" Feed Funnel
• 12 - 24 v power supply
• Weighs about 7 lbs
• Cleans a 5 gallon bucket of cons in 13 minutes (wet or dry)
• 200-600 RPM depending on what speed you have it on
Before you begin, you will need:
• A flat surface with a SAFE place for you power supply (*Warranty will not cover water damaged power supplies*)
• A recirculating water tub - With a smaller container for the tubes to drain into
• MIN. 600-800 gph pump
• LOTS OF CONS :)
Here Are A Couple Videos!!